Christmas is just one week away!! Do you have all of your shopping finished?
Just in case you need to pick up a few more items - or maybe just want to pick up a few things for yourself - I've put together a some lists of things that I think would make great presents.
1) Dolce Girl Faux Leather Tote orig. $58, sale $28.98 (free shipping) - this is an awesome deal on this cute detailed faux leather tote!
2) Clinique Pretty Wow, Pretty Now Set orig. $39.50, sale $29.50 (free shipping with $25+, and earn Macy's money!) - You can read my blog post about this here!
3) Smashbox Art. Love. Color. Studio Set - orig. $39, sale $29 (free shipping with $25+) - set includes two Photo Op Eyeshadow trios, Full Exposure Mascara, Be Legendary Lipstick in Primrose, and Be Legendary Lipgloss in Disco Rose.
4) Topshop "Fancy" Pointy Toe Ghillie Flat $48 - sale $24 - I love these shoes!! I just ordered a pair for myself! Nordstrom's website is promising delivery before Christmas Eve!
1) Loft Grandpa Coatigan $98, sale $69.99, with 40% off, $41.99 (no code needed)
2) Benefit Cosmetics REAL Cheeky Party Holiday Blush Palette - $42 (and free ship with $25+, and earn Macy's money!) - and a free gift with any Benefit Cosmetic purchase! Contains 5 iconic blushes - Dandelion, Hoola matte bronzer, Sugarbomb Rockatuer, CORALista, Watt's Up highlighter - and They're Real Lengthening Mascara and They're Real Push-Up Eyeliner.
3) tarte Rainforest After Dark Colored Clay Eye & Cheek Palette - $40 - contains highlighter, bronzer, blush, and six eyeshadows. I have this palette and it's one of my favorites!
4) Loft Cozy Coatigan $128, sale $79.99, with 40% off, $47.99 (no code needed)
1) kensie Checkered Open-Front Poncho - orig. $139, was $79.99, now $59.99 plus extra 20% off with code MERRY (and free ship with $25+, and earn Macy's money!) I love the buffalo plaid trend and the poncho trend - this combines them perfectly!
2) Buxom Leave Your Mark Full-On Lip Polish & Lip Cream Set - $59 - 15 pc. collection of mini Full-on Lip Polishes in Bunny, Jennifer, Olivia, Sandy, Sophia, Starr, Taylor, and Zoe, and Lip Creams in Berry Blast, Cherry Flip, Dolly, Hot Toddy, Pink Lady, Purple Haze, and White Russian. I have the lip cream in Dolly and I really love it - it's a fabulous color!
3) Michael Kors Fringed Cowl-Neck Sweater - orig. $89.50, sale $66.99 plus extra 20% off with code MERRY (and free ship with $25+, and earn Macy's money!) - I have this sweater in red and I love it!! It runs big, so I went down a size. I actually could wear an XS, but I wanted a little looser fit and went with the S.
4) Smashbox Always Sharp Lip Liner Set - $89 - a set of 10 water-resistant, self-sharpening liners in Crimson, Figgy, Fuchsia, Melon, Nude Fair, Nude Light, Nude Medium, Peony, and Violet.
5) Kate Spade New York Cobble Hill "Stacy" wallet in Love Pink - orig. $128, now $63.98 (free shipping) - 6.5"W x 3.5H x 0.75"D, leather, lined.
6) Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette - $58 - you can read my post about this palette here.
Tips for shopping:
If you're planning to shop in-store Macy's, check the prices online, too. If you're in the store and find that the price is lower online (at macys.com) just tell them at the register and they will match the price in the store!
In my experience, if you order something online from Nordstrom, the actual arrival date of the item is usually much sooner than the estimated date of arrival. However, I don't know if that holds true during the holidays.
If you have a local Nordstrom, stop for lunch in the cafe! If it's anything like ours, the food is delicious! It's almost like a fine dining experience for a fraction of the price!