By the way, in case you didn't know - the Erin Condren Life Planners are 40% off right now, bringing the price down to $30! If you use my referral link, you'll save an additional $10, making the $50 planner only $20!! What a
(Disclaimer: The Erin Condren links are the only referral links in this post.)
My favorite place to scout for new shops is Instagram. If you search for hashtags like #ECLP, #plannernerd, #planneraddict, #lifeplanner, you will find a ton of photos of planner pages - and most people will tag the photo with the names of the shops where they purchased the items they used - if those shops are on Instagram. And the shops will almost always have a link to their shop on their profile page.
My favorite place to actually search for new planner accessories is Etsy. I love supporting home-based businesses, and there are some really cute things there! Plus a lot of the sellers are on Instagram (can you tell that Instagram is my favorite social media?), and if you follow them, they offer coupon codes, and sometimes surprise sales.
When I first started adding stickers to my planner, I opted for those I could print myself. That was mostly because I didn't want to wait for them to arrive! Plus, I admit I was a little overwhelmed and I just wasn't sure what I was going to be doing with my planner. I happened to have full-sheet adhesive labels on hand, so all I had to do was decide what to download.
There are some pros and cons to printing the stickers yourself:
Since becoming more comfortable with my ECLP, I have started buying more stickers and accessories. Here are some of the shops that I've used:
Etsy shops with printables:
1) Juicebox Creations - what I bought: solid rainbow lined half boxes, solid rainbow stitched teardrop checklist flag, weekend banner (not on Instagram that I could find)
2) The Gifted Pepper - what I bought: manicure stickers, hair care stickers, birthday stickers (@thegiftedpepper on Instagram)
3) Lemon Wish Designs - what I bought: March Design printables (this was actually my first purchase!) - (not on Instagram that I could find)
1) LifePlannerWashi - what I bought: massive quantities of washi tape strips cut-to-size (@lifeplannerwashi on Instagram)
2) Ordinarily Whimsical - what I bought: custom-made social media stickers for my blog posts (@ordinarilywhimsical on Instagram)
3) ML Scraps - what I bought: "rescheduled" stickers (couldn't find on Instagram)
4) Kreative Cuts - what I bought: paw prints, bow tie banners*, mini flag banners, heart borders to cover MDN (@kreativecuts on Instagram)
*I did want to note that I had a little problem with the bow ties. On the sheet, they were the exact size of the ECLP squares, but they were cut smaller (inside the color lines), so they were smaller than the squares and looked odd if I placed them straight across as shown in the Etsy pictures. I ended up using them across the corners of the boxes by cutting the edges on a diagonal.
And these adorable clips from StickEWicket Designs just arrived! (@StickEWicketDesigns on Instagram) BTW, I'm dying over the "Bye, Felicia" clip! If you're saying, "What? Who's Felicia?" - the answer is, EXACTLY. Look it up if you don't know what it is...yes, it's silly - no, I would never say it - but it makes me chuckle because I would totally say it inside my head!!
I also have orders coming from (I swear I needed these things!):
1) Rainbows and Pixiedust - what I bought: mini rainbow 5 flower planner band (@rainbowsandpixiedust on Instagram)
2) A Charmed Little Life - what I bought: custom dashboard (I don't think she's on Instagram)
and an online shop:
3) The Reset Girl Shop - what I bought: Pinterest mini stickers, Instagram mini stickers, Facebook mini stickers, Twitter mini stickers, appointment mini stickers, mixed messages stickers (@theresetgirl on Instagram)
There are a few more shops that I have marked to try:
- Pigtails and Pockets sells paperclips (@pigtailsandpockets on Instagram)
- Planneresque sells (@planneresque on Instagram)
- PBnJPaperie sells (@PBnJPaperie on Instagram)
- Scribble Printables (also has a printable shop Scribble Printables) (@ScribblePrintsCo on Instagram)
- Gingerly Done sells (@gingerlydoneco on Instagram)
- Planner Kate sells stickers, washi, bookmarks @planner_kate on Instagram)
It really is quite addicting once you get started! I have had to force myself to slow down on the buying - I want everything! I'm on the hunt for some really cute Doctor Who stickers, so if you see some, please let me know! But as you can see below, I'm really a minimalist when it comes to stickers and decorating my planner. I like to be able to see everything at a glance!
What are some of your favorite shops?
Don't forget! The Erin Condren Life Planners are 40% off right now! If you use my referral link, you save an additional $10, making the $50 planner only $20!! What a
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Erin Condren Life Planner Series: Getting Started Erin Condren Life Planner Series: Where to Find the Best Free Printables Erin Condren Life Planner Series: Favorite Accessory Shops, Pt. 2
Erin Condren Life Planner Series: New Products + Save $10 (& 25% off sale!!)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~