All of these fonts are free for download and personal use at fontspace.com. My graphic is clickable, and there are also clickable links below the graphic that will take you to the individual download pages.
Just in case you don't know how to install fonts, this is how I do it with Windows 8 and Firefox:
- First I make a folder for all of my downloaded fonts to be saved in (it makes it easier to keep them together); with Firefox, to make sure that you're always asked where to save the downloaded file, just go to your Firefox drop-down menu, choose "options"; then under "general", look for "downloads", and make sure that "always ask me where to save files" is selected)
- Click on the download button and save the file in your fonts folder
- Double-click on the download arrow to the right of the address bar (in Firefox) to view the download
- Click on "extract all" when the new window opens
- Now you can do one of two things - you can either right click on the file with the .ttf extension and then click on "install", or you can double click on the .ttf file to open it, and then click on "install" (I do the first one - it saves a step!)
- Enjoy your new fonts!!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~