I wasn't familiar with MoonCats, but I discovered that they are an online store that offers trendy, high quality, affordable scarves - and they even have a few for men! Most of their scarves are priced around $39.95, and they offer free shipping, free returns and exchanges in the US.
I received a beautiful, black, chunky cable knit winter scarf (priced at $49.95) called Night Twist. It arrived in just 2 days - and was wrapped in tissue paper inside a very sturdy box. There was a lovely note enclosed as well.
The scarf has become one of my favorites! It's soft and lightweight, yet very warm. It's long enough to wrap around a couple of times, or to double, place around your neck, then pull the doubled ends through the loop.
Fabric: 100% acrylic
Weight: 11.8 oz.
Care: Hand wash cold
It's very versatile, and looks great whether I wear it with jeans and a leather jacket, dressier pants and a pea coat, or even a dress and a full-length coat.
I knew that you guys were going to want your own MoonCats scarves, so I asked if I could have a discount code for you!
Between now and December 24, 2014, you can get $20 off orders of $50 or more with the code BLACK20ENJOYTHEVIEW.
And even more exciting is that MoonCats and I will be giving away a free MoonCats winter Infinity scarf of your choice!!
- Giveaway is open to US residents age 13 and older only.
- Giveaway runs from 9:30pm EST Nov. 30 - 12 noon EST Dec. 5, 2014
- Scarf will be shipped directly from MoonCats.
- Winners must respond via email within 48 hours of notification in order to claim prize. If no response is received within that time, a new winner will be chosen. It is your responsibility to check your spam/junk folders for misdirected email. No exceptions will be made if notification emails are delivered to spam/junk folders or if mail is undeliverable.
- Please be sure to read the complete terms & conditions on the Rafflecopter form.
- If you have any questions, please email Kim at enjoytheviewblog at gmail dot com before entering the giveaway.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Are you blog-stalking me yet? If not, you should be! You can find me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest, Bloglovin', LinkedIn, & Polyvore!