P & G Always Discreet Liner
With age comes wisdom. And wrinkles. And grey hair. I don't so much mind growing older, as long as I can do so as gracefully as possible - with buckets of anti-aging products and trips to the salon to keep my hair blonde. But what do you do when you're faced with the dreaded "sneeze pee"?
You never forget the day it happens for the first time. You're just going about your business, walking up and down the aisles, shopping for groceries, when all of a sudden - you sneeze. But this time, it's different. You panic a little, trying to figure out the extent of the damage - because it feels like the floodgates opened. Can anyone tell? It's 90 degrees outside - you don't have a jacket to wrap around your waist. Okay, okay. You can do this. Be cool. Pretend nothing happened. OH. EM. GEE. You peed your pants.
It happens to many women - of all ages. Luckily, this is something that only happens to me on rare occasions when I sneeze with a full bladder. Sorry if that's TMI, but suck it up, because if you haven't been there or aren't there now - chances are, you'll be here someday. So listen up...
P&G is now offering a new line of bladder protection products at Target to fit every need and lifestyle. I like to be prepared. So I was pretty excited to learn that there was a product out there that can help me discreetly handle the situation.
I found the Always Discreet products in the feminine hygiene aisle at my local Target. There was a sign showing all three of the new products, making it easy to decide which one was right for me. Since I only have a mild, intermittent problem, I opted for the thinnest liners with the lightest protection.
But if you need more protection, there are other products available to fit your needs:
- Always Discreet Liners
Absorbs 2X more than you may need* (*based on average US consumer usage)
- Always Discreet Pads
Up to 40% thinner* and absorbs 2X more than you may need** (*than the leading brand,**based on average US consumer usage)
- Always Discreet Underwear
Dual LeakGuard™ barriers help prevent leaks where they happen most
Honestly, the packages look no different than regular feminine hygiene products, so if you're not embarrassed to buy those (I'm not), then you shouldn't have any problem with these. If you're afraid the 16-year-old boy-next-door who is also a cashier at Target will see what you're buying - don't worry - he's way more embarrassed than you. He doesn't want to touch the package, so he's certainly not going to read it!
Each liner is tri-folded and wrapped in a plastic cover, so it's protected in your purse - and when you're changing liners, you can use the cover from the new one to discreetly dispose of the old one.
Here's what the ultra-thin liners look like inside the package:
Right now, there are several ways to save when you try Always Discreet, so be sure to take advantage of them:
For In-Store Savings:
- Text DISCREET to TARGET (827438) for instant coupons on Always Discreet. (Expires 12/31/14)
- Now through 10/25/14, when you buy $20 of Always Discreet products, you get a FREE carrying case ($6 value). Look for the Always Discreet display at your local Target! (Please note: Not all Target Stores have the display or the carrying case. If you don't see the end cap display, you can find the Always Discreet products in the feminine hygiene aisle.)
- Enter promo code DISCREET at checkout to save $1. Click here for details. (Expires 12/31/14)
- Click here to request a FREE sample while supplies last!
- Subscribe and Save! Get a Discreet delivery to your door at a great value - 5% off + free shipping + an extra 5% when you use your red card. Click here for details.
Protect yourself from bladder leaks so you can dance with freedom, laugh with confidence, and be yourself without worry!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.