Here are the product ingredients as listed on the product bottle:
The Dermagist Neck Restoration Cream webpage lists 4 goals of the product:
1. Improving the look of very loose skin on the neck.
2. Targeting deeply entrenched wrinkles
3. Instant-Effect targeted tightening
4. Striving for long term benefit and health
So these 4 goals are what I will use to evaluate the product.
One of my problem areas is my neck, as is common in women my age. I have additional issues because I've had two spinal surgeries where they used an anterior approach, so both incisions were made in the front of my neck. The scars are in the natural neck creases, but they make the creases deeper, and contribute to the sagging around that area. Also, the skin on my neck is extremely sensitive, so I'm limited in what products I can put on it.
Packaging: I love the pump bottle! It dispenses the product in small, manageable amounts, keeps contamination to a minimum (if not eliminating it completely), and reducing the chance of oxidation.
Consistency & fragrance: The product is a white cream that is the consistency of a thick lotion rather than a cream. It's easy to apply and absorbs quickly. There is a slight orange fragrance that is pleasant and did not seem to irritate my skin.
Using the product: I started using the Dermagist Neck Restoration Cream as per the instructions - applied to clean skin, twice daily - morning and night. After about 7 days of using the cream twice daily, I noticed that I was having some issues with itching on my neck and chest. Since I hadn't changed anything else in my routine, I figured it was the cream. This sometimes happens when I use products that contain peptides. So I stopped using it for a couple of days, the itching stopped, and I then reintroduced it just once daily.
I continued this routine until 4 weeks had passed. Cutting back the usage to once a day seemed to make my skin happier - but I realized that it might also take a bit longer for me to see results since I wasn't using it as often as recommended.
Here are my before and after pictures:
On the left side, you see the "before" picture. You can see my surgical scars and how deep they make the natural neck creases. On the right, you can see the same area after using Dermagist Neck Restoration Cream twice daily for 1 week and twice daily for 3 weeks.
On the left, you can see the "before" picture. You can see my surgical scars on the right side of my neck (the left side in the picture), and of course, my saggy neck/chin area. Yuck. On the right, you can see the picture that was taken after using the Dermagist Neck Restoration Cream twice daily for 1 week, and once daily for 3 weeks.
Results: I do see a difference! I think the skin is definitely tighter than it was before using the cream. The creases don't appear to be as deep and there is less sagging of the skin.
So how did the product live up to the 4 goals:
1. Improving the look of very loose skin on the neck. I wouldn't say my skin was "very" loose, but it was definitely loose. I believe the product did improve the look of that skin.
2. Targeting deeply entrenched wrinkles. I had deep creases related to surgery, and there is a marked improvement in the depth of those creases.
3. Instant-Effect targeted tightening. Honestly, I didn't notice much of an immediate effect. I'm okay with this as long as the product works long-term, which it did.
4. Striving for long term benefit and health. I plan to continue to use the cream once daily, and I will post updates.
Repurchase? The price of the product is $99.99, or two for $129.99. When you purchase Dermagist Neck Restoration Cream, you get a 30 day, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, just return the products for a credit. Those prices are a bit steep for me, but if I could get the product with a discount code, I would definitely consider purchasing.
Here's the best part!!
Here are the basic rules, but be sure to read the rules & regulations in the Rafflecopter:
- Giveaway begins September 18 at 10am EST and ends October 2 at 12am EST.
- All entries must be submitted through the Rafflecopter form below.
- The giveaway is open to US residents age 18 and older.
- Only one set of entries per person, household, and ISP address.
- All entries will be checked for validity before a winner is chosen. Entries made via accounts set up solely for the purpose of entering contests/giveaways will be considered invalid.
- Winner will notified via email within 48 hours of end of giveaway.
- Prize will be sent to winner directly from neck-cream.com, so winner will need to provide his/her full name and mailing address. This will only be shared with neck-cream.com so that prize can be shipped.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Are you blog-stalking me yet? If not, you should be! You can find me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Bloglovin', Pinterest, LinkedIn, & Polyvore!
I link up at these parties: party, Party, PARTY!