The components are the same as the Multi-Strand Bracelet I made, but this bracelet is much different - so dainty and feminine.
You can use any beads, chains, and clasp that you like, but this is what I used:
- Silver 3-Strand Box Clasp with Crystal (50% off at Hobby Lobby - $1)
- 5mm Stamped Oval Steel Chain with Imitation Rhodium Finish - 48 inches ($2.77 at consumercrafts.com)
- Chain - Alternating Link Lg-Silver - 18 inch ($0.77 at consumercrafts.com - love this chain!!)
- 6 x 8mm Rondelle Venezia Crystals Bead Strand - Crystal Silver ($2.47 at consumercrafts.com)
- .46mm Satin Silver 7-Strand Bead Stringing Wire (50% off at Hobby Lobby - $2.50 for entire roll)
- some sort of silver spacer beads (these are similar to what I used)
- 6 jump rings
- 2 cord ends
The rondelle beads came as a strand, so I had to restring them on beading wire and add cord ends. You'll just need to make this strand the correct length for your wrist. Then I made the two chains the same length as the strand of beads.
Next, I attached each chain and the strand of beads to one side of the clasp, using jump rings. I placed the beads in the center, but you can do it however you like. Then, making sure to keep them straight and untangled, I attached the other ends to the other side of the clasp. Be sure that you have the clasp positioned correctly!
The pictures do not do these beads justice - they are so sparkly! They shimmer and shine whenever the light hits them!
I love it!! Be sure to let me know if you give it a try!