I haven't bought anything from Sephora in at least 6 months, so since it was time to claim my b-day gift, and they had the new It Kits for free with a $25 purchase, I knew it was a sign.
I spent a total of $53.42, including tax. I got 2 full-sized items, 8 travel-sized items, 16 deluxe samples, and a makeup bag!! The It Kits require $25 purchase & the code ITKIT. Free shipping is standard for all orders over $50.
Check out what I got!!
These little pods are the coolest! Each one is a one-use body wash for travel! I love them! And I've used Sephora's body wash - love it, too.
I bought a refill (contains 2) for my Shiseido eyelash curler (the best, IMO), and also their Nourishing Mascara Base. I've blogged about this stuff before - it totally rocks. It's the only thing that makes my lashes even remotely normal. I also used 100 of my Beauty Insider points to get a free mini Clinique High Impact mascara.
For my 3 free samples, I picked fragrance samples. Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb & Hanae Mori for Gus (liked them both) and Aromachology Sophisticated & Sensual for me (hated).
I used another 100 Beauty Insider points for the Too-Faced Primed & Poreless face primer, and my free birthday gift was the Fresh Sugar Kisses Mini Lip Duo. The Tarina Tarantino lip sheen (in Cameo, which is out of stock now) was on sale for $14.
Here's a close-up of the colors:
And check out this lipstick tube! How glitzy, girly glam is that? LOVE it!!
And check out all the goodies in the It Kit!! I chose the "Make It Last" kit, which contains:
- Kate Walsh Billionaire Boyfriend perfume sample
- Thierry Mugler Alien perfume sample
- Lancôme Hypnôse Star Mascara
- Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Face Polish
- Sephora Collection Instant Moisturizer
- Urban Decay De-Slick Oil-Control Makeup Setting Spray
- Sephora Collection Anti-Shine Foundation Primer
- Tarte Smooth Operator Setting Powder
- Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch
- I've use De-Slick and Lancôme mascara before, so I know I like those.
- I like the Tarte Setting Powder - it reminds me of the Laura Mercier Invisible Loose Setting Powder, which I also like a lot.
- Love the Tarina Tarantino lip sheen! It has a great consistency & color.
- Love the body-wash pods.
- Love the Shiseido mascara base
- Hate both perfumes.
- The Clarins face primer didn't work well under my makeup.
All in all, I'm really pleased with my haul. The only things I really don't like are the ladies' perfume samples. Although the Clarins face primer didn't work well under my makeup, it's a nice product. I like the consistency of it, and it applies easily and looks good. So I'm going to try it with some different foundations.
Have you found any great deals lately?