This is a super-easy recipe that takes just a few minutes to throw together. You need:
- 3 large chicken breasts, cut in half
- 1/4 c. + 2 TBSP. melted butter, divided
- 1/2 c. plain bread crumbs (I like Progresso)
- 1/8 c. Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 c. + 1/4 c. Kraft triple cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- Take each piece of chicken and dip it into 1/4 c. melted butter, then coat with the bread crumb mixture (bread crumbs, salt, pepper, 1/8 c. Parmesan, & 1/3 c. triple cheddar).
- Lay each coated piece in a baking dish (I sprayed mine with non-stick cooking spray first).
- Drizzle chicken with 2 TBSP. melted butter.
- Top chicken with remaining 1/4 c. triple cheddar cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes - until chicken is cooked through & starts to brown.
This is one of the best chicken dishes I've ever tasted! The chicken is so tender and juicy and the flavors are just phenomenal!
From the fridge to the table in less than an hour - that's my kind of meal! The best part is that you can also freeze these!
- Dip chicken in melted butter, then coat with bread crumb mixture.
- Wrap each piece individually in plastic wrap, then place them in a freezer bag.
- Thaw overnight in fridge.
- Unwrap chicken and place in baking dish.
- Drizzle with 2 TBSP. melted butter & top with 1/4 c. triple cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through & starts to brown.